To proceed click the "continue" button at the bottom of the page
NF Global Limited (“NF Global”, “we” or “us”) complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (“Privacy Act”) and recognises the importance of safeguarding your personal and financial information.
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. Any change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
Is intended only for the Website http://nfglobal.nz/ (“Website”)
Does not apply to other websites consulted via external links or links contained on our Website. Such websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
1. Who Do We Collect Your Personal Information From?
We collect personal information about you from you directly. You provide that personal information to us through the registration or the subscription process, through any contact with us or when you use our services.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any purpose for which we collect and use your personal information is authorised by the Privacy Act. We will use your personal information:
- to verify your identity
- to provide services to you
- to respond to communication from you
- to improve the services that we provide to you
- to protect and /or enforce our legal rights and interests (including defending any claim) and
- for any other further purpose authorized by you.
3. CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
If you are a customer of NF Global, the section on “confidentiality of your information” in the relevant NF Global terms and conditions will apply. If you are not a customer of ours, we collect, hold and use information about you for the purposes for which you provided it. Your personal information (as defined in the Privacy Act) is collected and held by NF Global at Lower Lobby, 2 Princes Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
You do not have to provide us with information we request, though it may affect which products or services we can provide you with.
4. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Privacy Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that you requested the correction.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting).
5. INTERNET USE AND COOKIES
You may choose not to accept cookies when browsing our website. However, you may be unable to log on to our secure services without accepting the cookies outlined above.
6. DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
NF Global does not ordinarily disclose personal information to overseas recipients. Personal information will only be disclosed by us to overseas recipients in accordance with law such as if the disclosure is required by the relevant laws and regulations.
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
Your Personal Data may also be shared with:
- Our banking partner with whom you have your online account and your prepaid card
- Subjects that typically act as data controllers, namely: i) persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to NF Global in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters; ii) subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities; iii) credit institutions, insurance companies and brokers; iv) companies controlling, controlled and connected to NF Global, limited to the pursuit of administrative-contracting purposes connected to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities
- Persons authorised by NF Global to process Personal Data that have committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality; (e.g. employees of NF Global)
- Subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data in accordance with the provisions of law or orders of the authorities
- Jurisdictional authorities in the exercise of their functions when required by the applicable regulations.
- Any prospective seller or buyer should we sell or buy any business or assets.
7. PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity or other misuse.
8. European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR)
The EU GDPR establishes a uniform data protection law across the European Economic Area (EEA) and aims to protect the privacy and use of EEA residents’ personal data in an increasingly digital world. An EU GDPR Privacy Statement has been published which sets out how we, NF Global, will be complying with these obligations to protect the data of NF Global customers who reside in an EEA country.
10. CONTACT US
NF Global Ltd
Lower Lobby, 2 Princes Street | Auckland 1010 | New Zealand
Tel: +64 9 303 1553 | Fax: +64 9 303 1559 | Mobile: +64 21 885 689
Email : email@example.com